VERMENTINO 80%, SAUVIGNON 20% gentle with intense scent.
- Altitude: 60 – 85 Mt S.L.M. Exposure: Nord/Est.
- Soil: Clayey – Sandy.
- Vine Training System: Guyot.
- Density: 5.700 plants/ha – 1ha=2.471 acres.
- Vineyards age: 6 years.
- Crop Yield/Ha.: 110 ql.
- Crop Yield/Plant: 1.7 kg.
- Harvest: September – by hand.
- Alcohol: 13.0%
- Vinification: after being destemmed the grape is pressed and cooled to 8-10°C in the press. The must is then decanted naturally and then, once clear, transferred to stainless steel tanks and inoculated with selected yeasts, and fermented at a temperature not exceeding 12°C.
- Bottled after a 2-3 months in stainless steel.
- Barrel ageing: no.
- Bottle ageing: 4 -8 Months.
- Appearance: straw yellow.
- In glass aroma: intense, fruity with note of citrus, apricot and pineapple.
- In mouth sensations: fresh, balanced, long, slightly mineral.
- Final comment: harmonious, ready.
- Suggestions: aperitif, fish, every meal with elegant and delicate flavours.
- Serving temperature: 12 – 14°C.
- Annual production: 6.600 bottles.
- Packaging: 750 ml. – flat carton by 6 bordeaux bottles.