SANGIOVESE 90%, MERLOT 10%, strength of Sangiovese and elegance of Merlot.
- Altitude: 300 mt. Exposure: South-West.
- Soil: medium texture, clayey-sandy , rich in structure.
- Vine Training System: Spurred cordon.
- Density: 4.000 plants/ha (1618 plants/acre) 1ha=2.471 acres.
- Vineyards age: 12 years.
- Crop Yield/Ha.: 5.3 t.
- Crop Yield/Plant: 1.3 Kg.
- Harvest: end of September – by hand.
- Alcohol: 13.5%
- Vinification: maceration in stainless steel vats at 23°C controlled temperature for 10 days. The malolactic fermentation continues for 1 month.
- Barrel ageing: barrel for 6 months.
- Bottle ageing: 1 month.
- Appearance: limpid, deep ruby.
- In glass aroma: tasteful, fruity, cherry and strawberry,
- In mouth sensations: warm, smooth, slightly tannic, intense,
balanced, long, fine.
- Final comment: harmonious, better after 2015.
- Suggestions: perfect as drink, with pasta, light main courses.
- Serving temperature: 18-20°C.
- Annual production: 25.000 bottles.
- Packaging: 0.75 l. – flat carton by 6 bordeaux bottles.